Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 2 October 2014

Orlando!


For two weeks, I went to Orlando in Florida for an epic holiday! I didn't go to Disneyland like I did for my last holiday in Florida, I went to Universal Studios! Universal was much better than Disneyland, in my opinion. I went on loads of rides because most of the rides were simulator rides. Simulator rides are when you go in a little roller-coaster seat like chair  and all of the walls around you become 3D cinemas. The seats move about a bit, so it feels like you're actually in a rollercoater, even though you're not.


There was still quite a few terrifying rollercoasters, I didn't go on any of them! Dad loved this really scary one but I wouldn't go on it, despite how much he begged me to go on with him! There was one ride that I went on with dad, but I wish I hadn't have! It was a log flume ride which starts out as a lovely tour through Jurassic Park, but something horrible goes wrong and the log flume goes the wrong way! You get put in a really dark tunnel and you start heading up.. and up... then there's a vertical drop into water and you get soaked! (Thankfully, me and dad had giant plastic bag coats!). The drop was so big that I fell forward and hurt my neck, it stopped aching after awhile though.


In the Parks, I also saw the parade! The parade was awesome, all of the floats looked so realistic! There was Despicable Me, SpongeBob, Hop and Dora The Explorer (I wasn't so interested in Dora The Explorer)!


My favourite rides were The Simpsons Ride, which was an awesome simulator ride where the badguy wants to wreck Springfield! My other favourite was the Men In Black ride, which was a shooter game. You went in a little carridge and you had to shoot the aliens with the toy gun! The MiB ride was a bit like a rollercoster, it spun you around really fast (I felt dizzy the first time I went on!)!
Captain America!

Betty Boop!

Taxi Anybody?

Bart and Homer

The fluffy duck from Hop!

Me and Bart at The Kitchen Restaurant!



The hotel was awesome as well! It was called the Hard Rock, and at first I thought it would be like proper rocks, but it was rock as in music! There were loads of rockstars' guitars and stuff! I saw Elton John's sparkly boots and loads of other famous stuff!
Elton John's sparkly bots!

The room was really spacious, and there were two double beds! Me and mom shared a bed because dad was waking mom up in her sleep!


Me swimming with dad's hat on!

The pool is cool aswell! Literally! It was freezing! I loved swimming though, especially since music played underwater! On the weekends a guy held really cool competitions and I won a giant, inflated, pink guitar! I also was given a little inflated guitar that had a flame pattern on it! I need to blow them back up!







I had such a great time! I'm happy to be back home though!
Me and mom at City Walk

City Walk at night!

That's me taming my pet leopard!

Getting the boat from City Walk to my hotel!

There was a giant shop in the mall, and all it sold was a billion M & Ms!

Turkey Leg for lunch! I couldn't eat it all!

The dragon at Harry Potter world!


We went to a cool Medieval Night! The horses were awesome!

Pirate Night! It was very noisy, and there was lots of violence and screaming!

And finally, the best bit of all! I got to land the aeroplane! Well.. not really! I got to meet the captain though! And sit in his seat! Another thing to add to my to-do list, learn how to fly a jumbo jet!

I want to press all of the buttons, just to see what'll happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment