Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Warriors Dawn Of The Clans 1: The Sun Trail



Recently, I finished reading my first Warrior Cat book, Dawn Of The Clans 1! It's an awesome book about how the clans came to be.

Plot: Cats lived near the top of a mountain, where prey is scarce and many cats don't survive the harsh winter months. When the oldest cat, Stoneteller, has a vision telling her that there is a better world for the cats filled with prey and trees to shelter from the wind and snow, the bravest cats set off to find this land, but the mission will be even more difficult than they thought.

Main Characters: Graywing, a sleek dark-grey tom with blazing orange eyes. Clearsky, a light-grey tom with sky-blue eyes.

Review: This is one of the best books I've ever read! I'd recommend it for children over the age of 9, since it is a bit violent and sad (especially when some of the cats die! Spoiler alert!). I'd rate this book 10 billion stars out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment