Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 26 October 2014

VERY bad news and VERY happy news.

I don't really want to talk about the bad news, so I'll make it quick. Miley passed away on the 24th. We don't know what made him die, but all we know is it's very sad. We buried him in the garden on the 25th.


Now time for the happy news! Also on the 25th, Me, mom and dad went to the pet shop. His siblings were sold, but I bet they died as well. At the pet shop, I bought Miley 2! He/she (we don't know!) is a husky coloured Roborvoski who's VERY fast and quite skittish! He's going to be a nightmare to tame! So far, he's doing alright and he looks healthy. In the night I hear him drink and eat and run about on his top shelf because he doesn't know how to use his wheel! I'll upload some pictures of the old and new Miley.

No comments:

Post a Comment