Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Warriors: The Rise Of Scourge

Another Warrior book I've finished is The Rise Of Scourge.  The Rise Of Scourge is a manga book, which is a comic book. It's really cool and at first I didn't think I'd like it, but I love it! I read it in one day! The next Warrior Cat book I'm going to get is going to be a manga book, definitely!

Plot: When the kittypet tiny crosses the wild cats' paths, he is left with scars and a deep craving for revenge. As his reputation among the stray cats grow, he changes his name to Scourge and puts everything behind him... except his deadly desire for revenge.

Main Characters: Tiny/Scourge, a jet black cat with one white paw and light blue eyes.

Review: This is an excellent book! I'd recommend it for children 10+, since like all Warriors books, it contains a bit of violence and sad scenes. I'd rate this book 9 1/2 stars out of 10, it should've been longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment