Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 25 October 2014

All About Dogs... again!

All About Dogs Show at Newark


A little while ago, we went to the All About Dogs show in Newark! There was an awesome dog trainer who had loads of dogs! He had a Schnauzer-cross called Teddy, a mutt called George (my favourite!), a pug-cross that was really funny looking, a wolfhound-cross and a Labrador! All of his dogs were rescued, and George was going to be put down because he was aggressive! When I saw him, I only saw a loyal, loving dog! They did all kinds of tricks, like jumping through the man's arms and getting themselves out of collars! The man even told me and mom how to train Maisie to do tricks like that! Right now, she's learning how to jump through Mom's arms!
The awesome trainer with George and Teddy

How cute is his face?


There was also a Robin Hood show, but we missed most of it.  From the bits we saw, it looked quite good! The people were doing really cool (but dangerous!) stunts while riding horses that were galloping really fast!
Robin Hood riding his horse

No comments:

Post a Comment