Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 20 October 2014

Really exciting news!

I should've posted about this sooner.. but I've been too busy with it! I got my new, baby, Roborovski Dwarf hamster last week! He's tiny! His coat colour is a sandy colour with a white belly and a grey back. He's about 5 weeks old. His name's Miley and he's so sweet! Me and mom can pick him up already, though he does have a nibbling problem. It doesn't hurt, and he's not trying to attack us but it is a bit weird seeing a small fluffy ball hanging onto your finger.


He's got Lincy's old cage, and I've given Lincy a much bigger cage! Miley is tiny compared to the cage, and he loves running on his wheel! Lincy also has a wheel, but he doesn't really know how to use it.


Miley's cage is in my room, and I love listening to him running on his wheel in the night. Even though it is quite loud, I've never been woken up by him.


I'll upload some pictures soon of Miley!

No comments:

Post a Comment