Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 20 October 2014

Piano!

I just did my Piano Grade 2 exam! It was my 3rd exam, but I was so nervous! I think I did great, and I might get a distinction! The examiner was a young woman, and she gave me quite an easy sight-reading peace.  I might have made one little glitch, but that was it! I hope I'll get my results soon!


I came into the exam 20 minutes late because the A15 was closed and there was no diversion signs! We found our way eventually though!


After the exam, me and mom went out for a celebratory  meal at The Sugar Mill! I had a 10oz Gammon Steak (as usual) and mother had Chicken and Ribs!
Me and Mom;s "Selfie" at the Sugar Mill

1 comment: