Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Warriors 2: Fire and Ice


The latest Warriors book I finished was Warriors 2: Fire and Ice. It's the epic sequel to Warriors 1: Into The Wild.

Plot: Firepaw is finally a warrior and has received his warrior name, Fireheart. With a chill of the cold winter months setting in, the cats of the rival clan, Riverclan, are growing restless, while WindClan is weak and facing threats from all sides.
As tensions build to an explosive climax, Fireheart faces not only imminent battle,  but betrayal frm within his own clan!

Main Characters: FireHeart, a blazing orange tom with green eyes. Graystripe, a fully-gray tom. Tigerclaw, a large, tiger-striped tom with orange eyes, the evil deputy of ThunderClan.

Review: I could never put this book down! It was so awesome!  I would recommend it to kids over the age of 9, since it does have quite a bit of violence. I'd rate the book a billion-million stars out of 10!

1 comment: