Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 20 October 2014

1st Halloween Party!






Recently,  I went to my first Halloween party of this year! Only two more to go! It was at Gamlingay and it was really cool! Safari Stew came to see us with all these cool animals!












He had 3 snakes, a stick insect, a tarantula, a skunk, a chameleon and a bearded dragon! I held everything, except the stick insect and the tarantula! He also didn't let you hold the skunk, just stroke it.
The chameleon was my favourite, it gripped onto my arm, but it's feet felt so soft!




Tilly and Lavinia were there, and I arranged for Tilly to come for a sleepover in a week's time! Can't wait!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment