Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Warriors 1: Into The Wild!


Another Warriors book I've read is Warriors 1: Into The Wild. It was an epic book!

Plot: For many years, four clans of cats have shared the forest and obeyed the laws laid down by their warrior ancestors. When ThunderClan's cats are put in grave danger, and the deadly ShadowClan are growing stronger and stronger by the minute. Noble warriors are dying in every battle, but some deaths are a bit more mysterious than others...
When ThunderClan is on the edge of giving up their battle, kittypet Rusty comes along, with his lifelong dream to be a wild cat. Every cat doubts his strength, but he may turn out to be the bravest cat of them all.

Main Characters: Rusty/Firepaw, a blazing orange cat with forest-green eyes. Graypaw, a longhair gray tom. Bluestar, a light gray tabby she-cat and the  leader of ThunderClan.

Review: This is such an awesome book! I absaloutely love it and I raced through it in a week, even though it has 272 pages! I'd give it a billion stars out of 10! I'd recommend the book for kids over the age of 9, as again it contains a bit of violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment