Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 9 October 2014

Erin Hunter!

I have a new favourite author, and she's epic! Erin Hunter writes lots of books including the #1 National Best Selling Series, Warrior Cats! There are loads of Warriors books! There's about 5 series  with 5 different episodes in each series!

Erin doesn't only do Warrior Cats, she does Seekers, which is about bears, and she does Survivors. Survivors is about dogs, and I've just bought the first Survivors book and a bunch of Warriors books!
She also does Manga books for Seekers and Warriors. Manga books are like comic books, and I love them! I've only read one of the manga books, but I'm definitely going to get more! I bought my first Manga book, The Rise Of Scourge, by accident! I didn't know it was a Manga book and I didn't think I was going to like it, but now I'm hooked!

Meet the Cats Here!

Update!! I have found out that Erin Hunter is not just one person! She is 4 people!
There is a group of four authors who have joined together to write all the Warrior Cats and Seekers books! That is why there are so many books! I did wonder how one person could write so many stories!
In fact, there is no such person as Erin Hunter; it is a pseudonym which is a fake name.

No comments:

Post a Comment