Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Wow!

Guess what? We've just had an earthquake! It was huge and it shook the sofa with me on it! I had my headphones on, so I didn't hear anything, but I felt my laptop vibrate and the sofa shake! Half an hour later, mom searched it and we found out it was a real earthquake! It was really exciting!
Here' the stats:

Magnitude: 3.9 (that's quite BIG
Depth: 10km
Location: 52.70 N; 0.80 W
Distances: 140km N of London. 6km NW of Oakham. 8km SW of Wymondham

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=424741#.VMlqCuYrphE.facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment