Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 25 January 2015

I've been busy!

Sorry I haven't done a blog post in awhile, I've been really busy!


First, I went to Gamlingay with Tilly and Lavinia. We played random games like Hospital for a bit, then we made some sushi! You had to get a seaweed slice and fill it with rice. Then  you could put in cucumbers, avocado, fish sticks and things like that. I tried a bit of it.. didn't really like it though!






The next day, I went to the Fun Farm in Spalding. It's a really cool soft play that has loads of levels and some slides. Some other home-education kids went aswell, and I really liked one of them called Blythe. I think she's about 12. She's been home-educated her whole life, and she's really nice! I hope I see her again soon.
After the softplay, I went to Baytree garden centre which was right next to the Fun Farm. I picked up something for each of the hamsters. I got Holly a straw hut with coconut on the top. I got Lincy  an edible, thick log that's stuffed full with seeds and for Miley I got a flavoured tunnel with loads of holes in it!
They were good buys, because they all love them!


Finally, I'm going to do the Big Bird Watch! It's the biggest survey in the UK. It's from the RSPB  and you're meant to sit in your garden for an hour to count all of the species of birds. It tells the RSPB where birds are thriving, and where their numbers are declining. I'm going to do it today!






When I was on a dog walk yesterday, I saw a beautiful black and white cat that looked just like the warrior cat Swiftpaw. He was so friendly and fluffy, now I really want a cat! I decided the closest to ever owning a cat I'll ever get is to do volunteer work at Cats Protection, which is a cat shelter. There's loads around me, and I'll be about 15 when I move away, so I've got plenty of time to volunteer!

No comments:

Post a Comment