Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Warriors!

I'm really obsessed with the Warrior Cats book series! Really obsessed. Sine September of last year, I've read 34 Warriors books! And 30 of them books are about 300 pages long each! I've read all of the 4 main series, Into The Wild, The New Prophecy, The Power Of Three and Omen Of The Stars. I've also read 4 Super Editions, which are books that focus around one cat's life. I've read 4 Manga books aswell, which are like comics.


For Christmas, I got 2 Warriors Guides, which are like Mythology books and secret information about the characters and clans. There's other stories in them aswell, but they're like comedies.  There'll be loads of jokes in them, and I love that!


Anyway, I love all of my Warriors books, but I must say, I think The Power Of Three is the best series!

No comments:

Post a Comment