Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Five Nights At Freddys!

I recently got into this stratergy/kind of scary game called Five Nights At Freddys! In the game you're a nightguard working at a haunted pizzeria called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You have to survive 6 hours every night without getting captured by the animatronics. The animatronic animals are the stars of the restaurant in the day time, but at night, they're haunted by 5 children who got killed there...


I don't really find the game scary anymore, just frustrating that I can't get past night 3! Anyway I made some pictures of some of the characters from the game, so mom'll put them on soon.
Here they are!








No comments:

Post a Comment