Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 7 January 2015

My mini family!

 
I thought I'd give you an update on my three hamsters, Holly, Lincy and Miley. Since I got Lincy first, I'll start with him.

Lincy (his full name is Lincoln) is a shorthaired ginger banded Syrian with a black collar marking on the back of his neck. He's a very large hamster, almost as big as a guinea pig! He doesn't like being picked up but he loves being fed and stroked. Lincy's birthday is on February 14th and he'll be 1 year old this year.

Lincy head-butting the camera!
My second hamster is called Miley. He's a young Roborovoski Dwarf hamster, and he prefers to be left alone. He loves his food though. His favourite thing to do is burrowing, and he has his own nest with underground tunnels leading to it. Miley's a beige colour with darker stripes on his back and a white underbelly. He'll be 1 this year as well, in October I think.

Miley having a nibble on his wooden carrot

And finally, my latest addition to my little family is called Holly. She's a beautiful, longhaired, cream and white banded Syrian. She's got one red eye and one black eye, so she stood out against her siblings in the pet shop. I only got her in  December, but she's already completely tamed. I can pick her up whenever I want, and she doesn't mind being stroked. Her absaloute favourite thing to do is to run over me. I let her crawl over my legs and sniff my neck atleast once a day now, so she gets plenty of handling.

Holly's climbing over me in the taming bath!


Holly trying to run under my arm!
I think my little family is complete!... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment