Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Christmas Update!

I had an awesome Christmas! I got loads of awesome presents like Aqua Dragons (which I'll talk about later), a Soap Making Kit, two cool new Warrior Cat books, an amazing colour-changing reading light, some delicious smelling bathbombs and a lot more! My presents took up the whole 3-seat sofa!
One of the very best presents was this really cool hat that I got from Stephen! He knows me too well!

Me and my wolf hat!
Me and my Warrior Cat books!
Battles of the Clans and
Enter the Clans!


Jamie, Tony, Charlie and Joey came to stay, so the house was quite full! It snowed on Boxing Day, so me, Tony and Charlie went out to build a snowman and have a snowball fight! I made a snow angel and it nearly froze my butt off!

The awesome Snowman! I love his gloves!


Me making a snow angel!


We had a delicious Christmas dinner, but we didn't get any good pictures. We had succulent turkey, delicious ham, veggies (that I didn't eat!), and crispy Yorkshire Puddings! Yum! The New Year's dinner was even better! We had some beef as well! Tony cooked the beef and it was absolutely to die for!



The Aqua Dragons are really cool. They're prehistoric sea creatures from the Jurassic times! You get a small tank full of water and you pour in the eggs and a tiny scoop of food. In a few days, the Aqua Dragons should start to hatch! I only just put them in their tank yesterday, so I'm still waiting for them to hatch.
You also get an information leaflet for them and some food and eggs. You also get a tiny scoop for putting the food in their tank. The food looks like powder, not like real food at all! The tank lights up as well which is a real cool feature for night-time viewing!


Anyway, I had an epic Christmas! Can't wait for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment