Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 26 January 2015

Hamsters!

Today me and my mom cleaned out my two Syrian hamsters, Lincy and Holly. It took awhile, but we've finally got the cages spic and span! It won't last 5 minutes, though! Both of the hammies are not happy that they need to re-stock all of their hordes or re-make all of their nests. Lincy's glaring at me now! Holly was running around her cage like a lunatic before looking for food, so I handfed her enough to fill her pouches!


Did you know that hamster's pouches spread out to their hips? They're massive! That's how they can fit so much food in! And if there's not enough room in their pouches, they'll carry their favourite piece of food like a dog would! Check out this cool video! Inside a Hamster's Pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment