Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 22 December 2014

Newcastle!

Yesterday I went to Newcastle! It was a 3 hour journey, but it was worth it! I went to see my granddad first. We watched the football match because it was Sunderland VS Newcastle. Me and dad are Sunderland, and granddad is Newcastle, so it was very important that we watched it! Sunderland won 1-0!


After seeing granddad, we went to a restaurant with Stephen and Ian. I had a lovely Meat Feast! For starters, I had some delicious Hoisin Duck, for mains I had a trio of meats (which wasn't that good) and for desert, I had a delicious chocolate pudding!





When we went back to Stephen's house, we had a chat with his mom while I opened my birthday presents from Stephen. I got a beautiful necklace with a little bear on, a couple of cool bracelets and final, the Sims 4! I got a £15 gift card for iTunes from Ian aswell, so I can buy some music to listen to while I play Sims 4! Thanks!!


Then we went back home. I didn't sleep at all on the 3 hour journey back, I just stayed awake listening to mom and dad talking. When we got home, I just flopped down on the sofa!


Yesterday, my tooth came out in my sleep. I think I swallowed it, so I can't put it under my pillow. Then today, I was eating a toffifee. I don't like the nuts, so I went to spit it out into the Toffifee pot. My mouth felt really weird, and when I put my tongue on my teeth to feel them, I realised I was missing one! I went back to check the nuts and I realised.. it wasn't a nut! It was a tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment