Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 27 September 2015

Restaurants!

Every Sunday, me, my mom and my dad are going to go a restaurants in the local area and rate them on service, atmosphere, value for money and food!

The Baskervilles, Baston.
The first resturant we went to last Sunday was quite surprising. When we got in, the proper eating area was being used for a party, so we were sent to the back area! The back area was like a giant, white tent that was the kind that was used for wedding receptions, except there was no wedding! There wasn't much atmosphere at all. The food from the carvery area was quite tasty but it was freezing cold!

For value for money I'd give it 4 stars, for atmosphere I'd give it a 2, service is 2 and if the food had been  hotter I would have given it a 4. Overall score 3 stars out of 5. I'm not going back!


The "wedding" tent


It was Dad's Birthday Meal!


The Griffin, Irnham
The second restaurant that we went to today  wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be. It was in a beautiful village called Irnham. From the outside it was pretty and really well kept, but on the inside it was quite run down and old. The waiters were kind enough but they brought us the wrong food! In the end, the food was okay, but the beef was very tough. We had asked the waiters if they could wrap up some meat for Maisie and they said they could. A few minutes later, they came back but without the meat. We were begining to think that they had forgotten when a waiter came to our table with a beautiful swan made out of foil with out meat inside!

It was very expensive, so for value for money I'd give it 1 star. For atmosphere, it has to be another 2! Service gets 4 stars (it would have been 3 if it wasn't for that lovely swan!) and finally, food gets a 3. Overall, I'd rate it a generous 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment