Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 20 September 2015

Gamlingay!

I went to the first session of Gamlingay of this term and it did not disappoint! The first thing I did was give Tilly her delicious birthday present! It was a platter of sushi made out of all sorts of sweets like liquorish and  marshmallows! I think she liked her present!
I had smelt something really good coming from the play room at Gamlingay, so I went to investigate! What I found was a table with loads of fabrics with patterns on in the shape of a heart, and a massive tub of dried lavender!It smelled really strong. With a bit of help, I sewed my own little lavender pouch! It has a skull pattern with black, white and orange string and a "K" embroidered on the front.It smells brilliant!





It was tricky filling the heart with lavender!


There was something else that caught my eye on another table.. modelling clay! I love clay a lot, so I went straight over and began modelling! This clay was very dusty, and the chair that I was using as a table was covered in loads of white powder by the time I'd finished! I made a cute little mouse/elephant thing!



We also celebrated a birthday at Gaminligay! There was a massive chocolate cake that tasted amazing. We all sang "Happy Birthday" and had a delicious slice of cake.


After we had finished inside, we all ran down to the park! Thankfully, the weather was quite nice so we all had a really good time.
There was a new girl called Lottie who played with me, Tilly, Lavinia and Grace! We all chose our new, warrior names and went explored the forest! Well, it isn't really much of a forest, it's a bit too small. 
Finally, the time had come where Tilly got to try some of her sweet birthday present! It looked really pretty, almost too good to eat! After that, it was time to go home. I had a great time, and I can't wait for the next session!

No comments:

Post a Comment