Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 27 September 2015

Grantham Home-Ed group!

Recently, I've tried a new home ed group. I went with my friend George who's 12. When we got there, there was a massive pool table in the middle of a quite small room, which me and George were instantly drawn to! We got to play for a bit, but before we could get to finish the game we were called to join the other kids to learn the "Japanese Abacus".The teacher explained how it worked and how to count on it, but it was a bit difficult to hear her as the other children were screaming in my ear. This is why I prefer to learn at home where I can get some peace and quiet.

Japanese abacus!


After we learnt about the abacus, me and George went outside into the park and played there for a bit before we came back inside to play some more pool! I'm getting really good at it now! I even beat George at it!

We'll be back next week at Stamford to do some Stem (science, technology, maths and engineering), cake decorating and dance!



In other news, I've started a new Futurelearn course called "The Science of Food" So far it's been really interesting and I'll keep you updated on what I learn!
I have tried a new Stables but it wasn't as good fun as Willow farm so I won't be going back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment