Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 25 September 2015

Alfie!

Sorry I should have done this post sooner, I've been very busy with my new arrival! Last Thursday my piano teacher asked me to adopt her hamster because she couldn't look after him anymore and it got way too cold for him in the winter. He's a beautiful longhaired golden syrian and he's really tame! I can scoop him up, stroke him and let him run around in his ball every day. He's pretty old, about 2, and hamsters only live until they're about 2 or 3 years old. For an old hamster, he's really active and loves to sprint about much faster than my other hamster, Lincy!
Unfortunately, when I got him he had a very sore eye but me and mom bathed it for a few days and now he's as good as new!

I'll upload a picture of him soon!

Alfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment