Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Decals and Wacoms!

Recently, I've made two purchases! The first one was a decal! A decal is like a sticker that you can put on your electronics (phones, laptops, tablets etc)! I thought I'd made it the right size... but it's a bit too small. It doesn't fit my whole laptop, but it still looks cool! This is the picture that I used.


The second thing I bought was a Wacom Intuos Graphics Tablet! It doesn't work like normal tablets, it's more like a touchpad that you can use a pen with. It's so much easier to draw with it! I love it so much! It only cost around £50. Here's my best piece of work that I've done with it!

Here's a horse that I drew! It's inspired by a game that I've been playing on my phone called Horse Haven!

No comments:

Post a Comment