Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 14 September 2015

Minevention and Glass Painting!



On Saturday, I went to Minevention with my dad! Minevention is a smaller, cheaper version of Minecon. When we got there, there wasn't much to do. Most of the arena was just packed with 2 hour long ques! At first, me and Dad didn't know what they were for, but after awhile we realised it was for a signature from some not very famous youtubers. I didn't even recognize them!
Thankfully, there was something really entertaining to do.Hunger Games Tournaments! The hunger games is a minecraft game (based on the movies!) where you have to find as much gear as possible to kill people to be the last one standing! I got to the semi-finals 3 times, but I couldn't get any further.

There was also a "gaming bus" which dad qued for about an hour for. It was not worth it! You only got 10 minutes doing an almost impossible minecraft game! It was quite disappointing...




Apart from the hunger games (and the food!), there was nothing to do. I really thought that there would have been more. I did buy a really cute minecraft bat soft toy though!  I don't think I'll be going next year.


On Sunday, me and mom painted some candle holders! They look really cool! I'll put some pictures on when I get them on the laptop!

My candle holder

I decorated a little Fox too!

No comments:

Post a Comment