Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 30 May 2015

R.I.P Mittens

The other day, Mittens (aka Bramble) went missing. I wasn't that surprised, he was very brave and adventurous. I didn't have the time to teach him how to behave around roads... The following day, I was told that he had been hit by a car on the bypass. I was devastated. I had been with him, raising him and feeding him since the day he was chucked outside. I raised him to be a warrior cat. He was as strong, agile and brave as his role model, Bramblestar. The only thing he lacked was sense...
I had trained him and urged him on until he could take on one of the most senior cats in the neighbourhood. I was so proud of him... He was just beginning to teach his sister how to run the clan he had created.

Until his smaller, more timid sister has the strength and experience to run a clan, I will be the leader. Fire and his small band of ruthless cats are our most worrying enemies... I'm not sure if River will ever be able to face up to him in the same way her brother did, but all I can do is raise her for as long as I can.

"Mittens" really doesn't fit him. He will always be known as BRAMBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment