Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Play Dates and Boston Pool Party!

 Yesterday, two new home educated kids came for a play date. Amelia and Madeline. We played on the xbox and went to the park! It was really fun!

Last year, I learned about the Boston Tea Party, but today I went to a Boston Pool Party! It was about an hour away, but it was worth it! The house that we went to was on a farm so there were quite a few animals like cats and horses. In one of the buildings there was a giant indoor swimming pool! The pool wasn't cold but it wasn't warm either! After awhile, there were loads of home educated kids in the pool! Once I'd been in for a while, I got out of the pool to have a small lunch with Amelia and Madeline. Once we'd had lunch, we got back in the pool and decided to try to create motorbikes! I made a really cool one that I kept falling off!

The place we went to also had lots of animals! The first animal I saw was a little beautiful tabby cat. It wasn't that friendly, but I still got to pet it! After I saw the cat, I decided to go and see the horses! The horses didn't actually belong to the home-educated family, but they said I could see them anyway. There were 2  horses and 1 pony and they were absolutely beautiful! The first horse I got to stroke was a giant black stallion. It was kind of scary, because it kept trying to escape from the fenced of field by biting the fence! The second horse I got to stroke was a really skinny brown mare. I was a bit concerned about it because it had a lot of cuts and it was very skinny. I fed the two horses a lot of juicy grass because all of the grass in their pen had been nibbled down!
The last animal I saw was a beautiful Malamute cross Akita. It was so soft because its fur was like wool! It was quite afraid of people, but I still wanted it!

My amazing waterbike!

It doesn't always work...

No comments:

Post a Comment