Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 9 May 2015

Swimming and a Disco!

Yesterday, me, Tilly, Lavinia, Liv-astrid and her brothers went swimming! We went to Saxon Pool instead of Oasis and to be honest, I thought that Saxon Pool is really boring! When we played in an empty, shallow part the lifeguard told us to get out so that a group of school  kids could come in to learn how to swim. So we moved to the slightly smaller, shallow pool where 2 toddlers were playing. In the middle of our game, the same lifeguard told us to move again! The whole pool was full of school kids, there was barely any space to play our game!
We still had a good time though, but I was starving at the end! We had to get changed really quickly because we were late for something really exciting! A disco!



We rushed to the Eco Hub in Gamlingay to have a disco! It was really cool and really loud!! We played Musical Statues and Musical Chairs. The kids who played Musical Chairs were like animals! They pushed and shoved and stole chairs from people! it was every  kid for themselves there!
Musical Chairs!


 A few of the adults were also giving out cool, glow in the dark bands that could connect together. I got quite a few of them, so me and Tilly decided to make a chain and link ourselves together with them! It was obviously very popular, because everyone else wanted to make a giant chain together. In the end, we had almost every kid connected to each other with the little bands! I still have my chain necklace on now!
Glo -sticks!


At the end, I was absolutely shattered! But the excitement isn't over yet, as on Monday I'm going to LEGOLAND! Auto-correct automatically corrected that to capitals, it's that exciting! And on Friday, I'm going to London with Tilly and Lavinia!


Also, I've come up with a new, sweet invention! The Zingy Lime and Coconut delight! It's a cupcake that's been drenched in Lime flavoured (and coloured!) icing and then dunked in to a bowl full of crispy coconut grains! Unfortunately, I don't like coconut, so I'm just having the icing and the cupcake itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment