Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 17 May 2015

London!

On Friday me and mom had to get up really early to catch the train to London! It was quite a tedious journey because the train kept stopping all the way there. 
When we got there we met up with Cat, Tilly and Lavinia. First, we went to a cool park. There was a massive zipwire and I loved it! But then the school kids came... they were like wild animals, stampeding towards the park! They took the zipwire, so me, Tilly and Lavinia decided to try the slide. When we got to it, we realised that it  had been overrun by school kids as well! It was quite cold, so our parents decided to go somewhere else.

Then we got the Tube! It was really exciting! Tilly and Lavinia stood up at the end and they nearly fell over when the Tube stopped! When we got off the Tube, we were only a few minutes away from our destination, the London Museum! It was actually quite interesting and it was very busy. Me and Tilly were sketching the Greek artefacts on display. I sketched some tiny animal statues that were very, very old ornaments. 450 BC!! There were lots on naked statues but I didn't sketch them!









 Next we went to the Dungeons. On our way to the Dungeons, I got a great look at the London Eye! It was gigantic! There were about 37 individual carts on it and there were long queues to get on it.

Finally, we got to the Dungeons. There was about a 20 minute wait, but it was worth it! The first ride was a nice boat ride down a dark tunnel with spooky figures and lights! It was okay until the end of the ride. It was pitch black and then a giant light flashed in front of us showing a massive gate! It looked like the gate was going down so I thought I was going up! It was just an optical illusion, but it was weird! Then the boat jerked backwards and air was blasted into me and Tilly's face! Then the boat seemed to speed back where it came from and it was really scary! Mother was terrified!

 After the boat ride, you just walked through some creepy scenes. There was also some amazing actors on the way that told the story of what was happening. Everyone was a guilty of a crime! There was even a court where 3 people were asked what their names were, where they were from and what they were accused for. Me and two random people were picked. As soon as I said I was from Newcastle, the judge instantly said "GUILTY"! He obviously had something against people from Newcastle!
 There was also an actress who owned a bakery. She kept making really cheesy jokes and kept hinting that her pies were made out of people! In the middle of her jokes, a cupboard behind her opened and a body fell out! It looked really realistic, it was spooky!
Later in the story, a murderer is loose! He calls himself Jack the Ripper and the explanation of what he does is really graphic and gory! He cuts his victms' throats and then slices their stomach! After the woman tells you about Jack the Ripper, lightning strikes and all the lights go out! When they come back on, Jack appears in the middle of the room, throwing himself towards you! I screamed and Tilly and Lavinia gripped on to my arms! That was really scary!
At the very end, there was a rollercoaster. Of course, me, my mom and Lavinia didn't go on it and decided to go to the gift shop instead! When I was in the gift shop I just happend to glance over my shoulder and it was like love at first sight! There was a little rubber, stretchy rat that was only £4! I've called him Lucifer, and I love him so much!

After that, we got back on the Tube and headed to Seaworld! Seaworld was really cool! It's like a giant aquarium that you can walk through! There were rays, sharks, turtles and loads of other fish! I also got to stroke a starfish! It was really rough, like rocks! One of its legs was softer and more squidgy than the others. The staff said that it was because it can take in water and push out water. That leg obviously didn't have much water in!
I loved the Starfish

Beautiful Jell-Fish


There was also a tunnel you could walk through that had a glass roof. Rays were always swimming over it but there was also some turtles in the tank that were really beautiful. In the side of the tunnel, there were little holes you could climb through that had a magnified glass window at the end of them! It was amazing to look through them because the turtles would swim right up to them!

Turtles

Near the end of the Seaworld experience, Tilly demanded to see the penguins so me and mom took her to see them! There was one penguin that was always swimming about for us. It jumped up on to the ice and waddled right up to me and Tilly and pecked the glass right in our face! It was so adorable! It's like the penguin knew that Tilly loved penguins!



Of course, I needed some sort of souvenir from the gift shop! This time I got a squishy penguin toy! Tilly loved them as well, so I decided to get one for Tilly and one for Lavinia as well! I got a black and white one, Tilly got an orange and white one and Lavinia had a green and white one!

After that we went to an Indian restaurant called Masala Zone! It was okay... I ordered a fish finger sandwich because I thought it would be simple but it ended up being full of weird sauces and salad! I mainly just had chips and some of mother's nan bread. The desert was disapointing as well! It was a sorbet, but it just tasted and looked like a Master Chef disaster! Another disaster happened, Lavinia's penguin died! Me and Tilly think it has a hole in it, because it seemed to lose most of the air inside it. Cat set up me and Tilly's pudgy, happy penguins beside Lavinia's deflated one and Lavinia's going to write an email to Seaworld about it!

Masala Zone

On the way back home, my legs were absolutely killing! I shuffled about in the train and in the car all the way home because I just couldn't get comfortable. I still had a great day though, even though it was so tiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment