Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Pony Club!

1st Lesson at Pony Club

Yesterday, I went to my first session of Pony Club! It was so awesome! At Pony Club, I got to brush and bond with a pony. Her name was Jeanie and she was very naughty! She was constantly moving around and was refusing to sit still and be brushed! I was a bit nervous, as I thought I'd  have to ride this mischievous mare! Turns out that I got to ride Dylan. It was quite easy getting on to him because you could stand on a big rock. Once I was on him and we had to wait for the other kids to get on the ponies, Dylan really didn't co-operate. He thrashed his head around and nearly pulled me off! I was starting to panic when I noticed Summer on the horse next to me. She was riding Jeanie and just like before, Jeanie did not want to sit still! She was spinning around and stamping her hooves! Once we got moving, all of the ponies just went along with it. They were being led by the young workers who looked like volunteers. While I was riding Dylan, I learnt how to make him go and how to make him stop! I also learnt all about the different types of brushes and what they're for!
Pony Club is on every Monday and I can't wait to go back!!

Dylan was so well behaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment