Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 12 May 2015

LEGOLAND!





Yesterday, I went to LEGOLAND at Windsor! It was only meant to be a 2 and a half hour journey there, but it took 3 and a half hours! It was so worth it, though! There was a whole lot of walking and a whole lot of wet rides! The first ride I went on was with Tilly. It was a spinning cups ride beneath a giant, lego spider! I hated it! I was clinging on to the bars of the spinning cup while Tilly sat there, bored because it wasn't spinning fast enough!



The next ride we went on I enjoyed much more. Sadie joined us for this ride. It was a rapids ride! In a rapids ride, you sit in a large, round box-without-a-lid style container as you get pushed down a wild river! The first time around, we avoided the massive bucket full of water, but the second time it was tipped on our heads and we got absolutely soaked!
The third ride was a log flume ride. In a log flume ride, you and a few other people sit in a log and you go down a river and up a hill and when you reach the top of the hill, you fall down it into a massive splash! I was sitting at the front, so I got drenched! Fun!


The fourth ride wasn't so much of a ride and more of a joke! It was a gentle cruise down a river! Tilly was controlling the pedals while me and Sadie battled for the wheel! It was fun, even though we crashed loads of times!


The next ride was one of my favourites! It was a driving school! Everyone watched an introduction video which explained very important details, like what "Stop" means! So me, Tilly and Sadie didn't really pay attention. When we got in the carts I realised that obviously no one else knew how to drive! People were going the wrong way on roundabouts,  running red lights and everything! I only accidently didn't brake at a red light because for some reason the brake was on the right hand side! I still got my driver's licence though!


After that, me Tilly, Liv-astrid, Lavinia and Sadie went on the log flume again! We went on like 10 times so when we finally got off, I was soaked! I did feel good though, because I had conquered that ride! I didn't scream when we went down!

After that, the park was closing, so we went to the bathrooms to dry our clothes under the blow-dryer!
It took 2 and a half hours to get home, so I fell asleep for a bit. I was so tired and I was wet and my feet were killing, but I still enjoyed it!


Today, a home-educated kid from Bourne (where I live!) came over! He is called George. He was really fun! We played on the Xbox and the DS, but we spent most of the time taking Maisie for a walk and seeing all of the parks in Bourne!

Tomorrow, I'm going to Gamlingay to see Christopher Loyd, He's a children's author and he writes lots of fun history books! I can't wait! I have seen him before and he was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment