Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Sunday 30 November 2014

Oasby Music Festival!

Today, I played two piano pieces in the Oasby Music Festival! I played Hornpipe and Xiong Mao (which means "The panda" in Chinese!). These are two very difficult pieces to play, but I did them both perfectly! The other kids weren't as good as me, especially not the violinists! Some of the kids were really young, but the younger the violinist, the better they were!

The whole concert was 2 hours long and I was in the second half. I was so nervous, my hands were shaking while I was pressing the piano keys! It didn't help it was absolutely freezing in the Church, and you weren't allowed to have a coat on!
Me and Mam in the interval

In the 20 minute interval between group 1 and 2, there was a few snacks and drinks. I was too nervous to eat anything, so I just had a small biscuit and a drink.

Mom took this picture of me and my eyes are so creepy! This is what happens when I step into a church!
Scary eyes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment