Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Warrior Cats!

I'm obsessed with a new set of books! Warrior Cats! Warriors weren't written by one person, they were written by 6 people, who call themselves the Erin Hunters. The Erins also do 2 other series of books, Survivors Dogs and Seekers Bears, but I love Warriors most of all!


So far I've read 21 books in 3 months! I'm on a roll! There's 5 series in Warriors, and about 6 books in each of them. That isn't including all of the Super Editions and the Mangas (there's a lot of them as well!) The 5 series are (in order): Into The Wild which is 6 books long, The New Propechy which is 6 books long, Power Of Three that's 6 books long, Omen Of The Stars which is also six books long and Dawn Of The Clans (which is the newest series) which is, currently, only 4 books long.


I've read about 4 Mangas but mom says I can't buy anymore because I can finish 3 of them in about 20 minutes. Mangas are like comics, and I really like them!


Warriors has a Wiki page, so you can search all of the characters and learn stuff about them! Warriors Wiki. There's also a website. Warriors Website. And there's a Warriors App which you can download on almost anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment