Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 19 November 2014

The third Halloween Party!

 Sorry I haven't posted about this sooner but I had such a good time it's worth posting about now!
Tilly came for a sleepover and mom did our Halloween face-paint.

Day of the dead. This is what they celebrate in Mexico

Halloween disco at Marston Vale. It's my third year here! I danced the night away!

We cooled off outside because I was so HOT with dancing.

Fireworks at Tallington Lakes.

Me mam and dad went to Tallington Lakes which isn't very far from Bourne. There were loads of people there to see the fireworks but there wasn't a bonfire. Dad wasn't happy about that and neither was I; we usually go to Baston where there is a HUGE bonfire that keeps me warm in the cold November wind.
The fireworks were quite good but not as good as the one's in Baston plus there was no music playing. A bit disappointing really. Luckily, I was pleased that dad bought me a colour-changing light sabre! And it still works 2 weeks later. I take it to bed and use it as a night-light so I can read in secret!


 
I love my light sabre

No comments:

Post a Comment