Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Pottery!

Today I went to a Pottery-Painting place in Sleaford! You could choose from a wide range of models to paint. I chose a little penguin that looked quite easy to paint but so cute! I was wrong, well, atleast with the painting part! It was really difficult, and I had to do a few layers to  hide my mistakes. It's still in the shop to be glazed, so we'll pick it up next time we go to piano!


Loads of home-educaters were meant to be going, including Ruby, but only one of them showed up. They were all ill! I hope I don't get ill again.




Mom'll upload some more pictures when I get my little penguin back!

And here he is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment