Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 4 November 2014

The New Prophecy! Books 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!

Sorry I haven't done a book review in awhile, I've been RACING through the second series of Warriors, The New Prophecy! Since I've read 5 out of 6 books in the series, I'm just going to do a quick overview of all of them.


Main Characters: Stormfur, Feathertail (up to book 3), Brambleclaw, Squirrelpaw (SquirrelFlight in book 5),  Crowpaw (Crowfeather in book 3+), Tawnypelt, Leafpaw (Leafpool in book 5)


Plot: When 6 cats set out on a heroic journey to speak to the mystical Midnight, they're faced with many more challenges than they expected. After hearing the devastating prophecy, the 6 cats head home, though not all of them make it back.


  Once they are home, the cats have even more trouble to face, as the deadly prophecy has already come true. The cats that embarked on the journey have to lead their clans into an unknown land to stay alive.


Review: Like always, I loved all of the books and I'd rate them all 10 stars out of 10! The books can be quite difficult to understand because the main cat keeps switching between Leafpaw and the cats that went on the journey.







No comments:

Post a Comment