Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Wildcats!

That's me far right with the hat on; I always have a hat on!!
Wildcats is very difficult at the minute (I still love going though). We are learning grade 4 LAMDA. I was only meant to be doing Grade 2 this year!
I am singing "I'm not that Girl" from Wicked and "Naughty" from Matilda. I really like the songs but "Naughty" is a hard one to sing...it has so many words and I keep mixing them up.
I have made some friends at Wildcats and I have gained the trust of the shyest girl ever! Her name is Zoe and she is the double of Ralfie. Ralfie, for those of you that don't know, is my internet friend. Ralfie is awesome; she makes me laugh at everything and she always helps me fight off mobs in Minecraft. There was a time I broke my sword and if it wasn't for Ralfie I would be a gonner!!

Anyway, back to Wildcats: My exam is February so there is still plenty time to practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment