Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Saturday 8 March 2014

Busy again!

I love Pancake Tuesday, but I don't like to eat pancakes!. Mam and I decided we'd make our own special pancakes for Pancake Tuesday, felt ones! The felt pancakes were accompanied by some delicious, sweet felt strawberries, and a drizzling of soft, sugary syrup. The pancake looked so delicious that I fooled dad into thinking they were real pancakes!!

Good enough to eat!

I also went to Grantham Music Festival. The Festival turned out to be a competition! There were only two awards to give out for Grade One paino, 1st and 2nd. I had made a mistake in my piano piece and I was up against Grade 3s! Despite all that, I still won 2nd place!
As you all know, finished my Grade 1 Piano Exam. The results came back but I don't have the certificate yet. I passed with merit! Apparently Merit is really good, but I never learned about all the different types of passes.








A while ago, I went to a fun place in Lincoln called The Collection. I went there with my friend Lucy. The Collection has a museum, an art gallery, a café and a small shop! Lucy and I went off to play, but I just read about the first tamed dogs which were wolves!
Me and Lucy and some other guy!

Roman soldiers.


No comments:

Post a Comment