Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 18 March 2014

When do I get time to type all of this?!?!

And they say that I never get out of the house... Just listen to my latest adventure-thingyies!!


A few days ago, I went to  my friend Lara's birthday party! We played some pretty awesome party games like Pass-The-Parcel, Musical Statues, Musical Bumps, Dancing Competitions... Everything! The kids even had a trampoline to play on!! Tilly and Lavinia, Taryn, two other girls and of course Lara were there. I won 3 prizes for competitions but I can't remember what competitions they actually were. Me, Taryn and Lara just danced like insane people most of the time, my legs were aching the next day.
For party food, all the kids had a pizza slice. There was a giant rectangular pizza in a box that we could all share. I only had one slice, but that was really filling! For desert there were cakes, jam tarts, chocolate fingers and much more.


Last Sunday, I went swimming with dad! I swam at least 50 yards (who uses yards anymore..) without moving my arms! Swimming is good exercise, but it's also really fun!


My mom is reading me Tom's Midnight Garden now, I never really got into it when I was reading it by myself. When I finish the book, I'll do a review on it!


There is a whole new dimension for me on Minecraft! It's not really a dimension though... I've started Skyping! I Skype with my friend Ralfie and my other friend BlackAragorn whenever I can! It's so much easier to play the game when you can actually speak without typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment