Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 31 March 2014

Mothers Day! And more!

Oasby Music Festival!

Zapdos Articuno Moltres art!

Cake Soap smells of Cherries!! Bought at Marston Vale

Bath Bomb Eggs! Also from Marston Vale!

Shamballa Bracelet! Very hard to make so mother helped a lot!

Mother's Day Presesies! Aren't I amazing?!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for my lovely Mother's Day Gifts. I must be a fab mother to deserve such special gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Katie!. You played the piano beautifully in the Oasby Concert.And not one single mistake! I think you have finally conquered your nerves!

    ReplyDelete