Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Postcards!

Did I ever mention that I did PostCrossing? PostCrossing lets you send postcards all over the world to strangers, so you can speak to people that you haven't even met! You also get to learn more about Geography and the globe!

My latest card came from the United States of America in Alabama! The person who sent the card, Kel, has an eight year old daughter who loves wolves as well! The card travelled 6,916 kilometres! Wow!!


I also got another card all the way from Taiwan (that's next to China)! Hsilan loves her boyfriend's dog, even though she was afraid of it when she first met her him. This card travelled 9,688 kilometres!!!!


I can't wait until my next PostCrossing card comes! It's so exciting to read them because I hardly ever get good post through the mail.


Okay, I'm off to post a couple of cards now!

No comments:

Post a Comment