Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 28 February 2014

Piano Exam!

2 posts in 1 day! On Wednesday I did my Piano Grade 1 Exam! I wasn't nervous at all for this one. I lied, I was nervous. I wasn't as nervous as last time, but still nervous. I had started shaking, then the examiner came in. Mom told me that he looked like Santa Claus without the beard. That made me laugh, so I wasn't as nervous anymore!
I had to play my 3 pieces, broken chords, sight-reading, aural tests (singing back notes, whether the change was at the beginning or end etc.), and scales. I also have a piano concert tomorrow so, wish me luck!
I'll have to wait a few weeks to get my results. (Thankfully not 6 weeks.)


*UPDATE*
You didn't wish me enough luck, I didn't make it to the Piano Concert.
Ehh, who cares? I went to Lincoln instead and got awesome soap!!
Lincoln Cathedral and dad on the left!
Me and dad at the "Olypmpic Gold" post-box!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm sorry you missed piano, it was all my fault. :-(
    But didn't we have a lovely time in Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even want to perform that day! Lincoln was much more entertaining :-)

    ReplyDelete