Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 14 March 2014

I never get a break!

Tuesday I went to Belton House! Belton House is owned by the National Trust. The best bit about Belton House (or for me, anyway) was the deer. You could almost get to touch the deer, they weren't afraid of you at all! Even when I started walking up to them, one just crept a bit closer to nibble on the grass.




There were lots of  fallow deer just wandering about
the grounds; over 300!
 
 
 
The deer didn't even notice me, he just nibbled the grass!
 
 
There were many play things at Belton House, and I had a great time with my friends! I also made a new friend that day, Ruby. Ruby is home-educated, like me! Lucy and I slid down slides and went on the little train! Despite its size, the train moved very fast, and we had to duck when we came to the bridge so we didn't hit our heads! I can't wait to go back to Belton House, to see if I can actually get closer to the deer! I also got some little bean-filled creatures! I got a fire lizard and a frog!
Me, Ruby and Thomas

Me and Ruby

Me and Lucy on the train.




I bought these creatures from the shop gift at Belton House


Yesterday, I had a long and slow drive to Whisby Adventure (Nature) Park! The drive was slow because it took much longer than we expected it to, and we got stuck in traffic. I met Ruby there as well as some new friends! The park had a big sandbox, a shop, a café, a bird-watch island, a small water-castle for us to play on, and a secret den for me and Ruby to hide in! I got my brand new leggings so dirty from the sandbox that they had to be thrown out! At least they were cheap. I just couldn't help getting something from the shop, so I got a tweeting Nuthatch bird!
He makes a genuine Nuthatch sound!



3 packs of cards cost £12


I also went to Sainsbury's a few days ago and got the best purchases ever! I got 3 packs of Pokémon Black and White trading cards!!! It took me ages to find them but it was worth it!








I had been waiting for my little Laparas Pokémon toy to come for ages; it finally came yesterday! I now know why it took so long for it to come, it was shipped all the way from China! I just got a Chinese Laparas!
He travelled a long way all the way from China!
But he was worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment