Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 10 June 2016

Titanic Exhibition!

That's me in the back-ground!


I'm sure you've all heard of the Titanic, but what you might not know is that there's a world tour about the Titanic going on right now, and it started in Milton Keynes! Since we always love a day out in Milton Keynes, we went to see it.


Me and Dad on the Titanic!



It was mainly just big banners telling the story of how the Titanic was built and its history. There were quite a few glass cases with items from the Titanic in them. There were even some chairs from the Upper class dining room and a wooden bed from a cabin. The bed looked really small though! There were note-books and diaries from people who had been on the Titanic as it sailed to New York.
 It was really interesting to see pictures of how the Titanic looked and compare all the different rooms from 1st, 2nd and 3rd class. It was very easy to tell which ones were 1st class, they were very luxurious!
There were photographs of the Titanic being built in Belgium. It took a lot of men to build it!


A cross-section of the Titanic. The poorer you were the lower the deck.
After we'd had a look around the exhibition, we went for a little shop. We didn't end up getting much, but I still really enjoyed looking around. Afterwards, we went to The Coal for a delicious dinner!  I had the Coal's Combo Platter, which consists of chicken, beef and pork. It was amazing!

I always love days out at Milton Keynes, especially when there's something special at the shopping centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment