Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 10 June 2016

Sleepovers!

In celebration of her birthday, Lilli was having a sleepover! Me, Melody and Rosina all stayed the night at Lilli's. We did lots of stereotypical girl things like doing each others' hair and makeup, but it was still really good!

One of the first things we did was go into the massive, park sized garden to play with the new rabbits, Layla and Minty. Minty is a very well behaved rabbit who just likes to sit on your lap while you can stroke her. Her sister, on the other hand, loved escaping. We spent loads of time chasing after that rabbit when it kept jumping out of our hands!

After we'd finished with the rabbits, we went back inside to mess about with some hair curlers and make-up! For some reason, I agreed to let Rosina do my face. She went a bit insane with all the eye shadows, though. She put them all over my face!

When it was time to go to sleep, I was next to Rosina and Lilli was next to Melody. It took a long time to get to sleep as everytime someone made a little noise either Lilli or Rosina would pounce on them or kick them. It was really hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing!


The next day, however, I really regretted not going to bed earlier. I had completely forgotten that that day I had a late-night theatre trip to go to! You'll be able to read all about that in the next post, though!

P.S Hope you enjoyed your birthday Lilli!!

No comments:

Post a Comment