Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Another Pony Club Rosette!



I now officially know how to groom a pony properly! I'm pleased to announce I got my Grooming Rosette at Pony Club. All of the kids had to get their own pony as clean as possible. It was a bit unfair, as I had the muddiest pony at the stables, Mickey! I think I did a good job though. The helper that was grooming him with me plaited his mane. He looked really posh, like a proper dressage pony! 

Once we had finished grooming our ponies, we all stood together with them and took a picture with our rosettes. All the ponies were pretty bored and didn't want to perk up for the picture until a helper went and got the bucket that they usually put the food in. As soon as the ponies saw the bucket they jumped up and looked very excited!

I also conquered another part of pony-ing when I was riding! I finally mastered the rising trot! It felt really fast, so I think the problem was Mickey wasn't going fast enough before. Oh well, at least I have it now. I'll be able to move on to cantering soon, and then I'll be able to jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment