Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Monday 15 February 2016

Tack and Turnout competition!

Yesterday was awesome! It was Valentine's Day and my pony club was holding a 3 1/2 hour groom, love and show your pony day! We had 3 hours to groom our ponies and bath their legs, clean the tack and if we wanted to, we could even braid their mane or tail.
The helpers soaped our ponies' feet with some special horse shampoo until they were shiny! I would have liked to clean Dylan's feet myself, but it can be quite dangerous because most of the ponies don't like having it done and might try to step on you! Once the 3 hours were up we were judged by Sue, the owner of the pony club and then sent to walk around the riding school.
Once most of the parents had arrived back, we showed off our ponies' trot and then lined up to recieve our rosettes. There were about 8 children and I came 4th, so I was pretty proud!
Dylan looked magnificent!

I've got loads of rosettes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment