Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 11 February 2016

Horse crazy!

For Christmas I got a very surprising gift. A Schleich Horse set! I haven't bought or played with my Schleich for ages, but this sparked my interest for them again.

I really wanted to start collecting a bunch of Schleich horses so I could have a little stable, so I ordered some off Amazon and they came today! I got an Andalusian care set and a Fjord horse.

Fjord

Fjord horses are very strong and used to be used for pulling logs and tree trunks around. They also have a calm temperament so they are good for children.

The Andalusian horses is known  the pure Spanish horse. It was used as a war-horse to carry heavily armoured knights in to battle.

Andalucian


That's not the only thing that I've been doing that's horse related, though. I've also discovered a new game! Star Stable Online.
It might look like a cheesy, little kid's game but it's actually really fun. The player has to solve quests and explore the island of Jorvik with her horses.

It's free to play up to level 5 then you have to buy a subscription and pay biannually, annually etc or you can buy a lifetime subscription.
If you buy the subscription you unlock loads of other places, horses and fun quests! If you buy the subscription, you get 100 "star coins" every Saturday that you can use to buy horses, new clothes and tack for your horse! If you don't like waiting that long you can buy star coins.

I definitely recommend you at least try the game, it's really addictive once you get into it! 


I've got ANOTHER horsey thing coming up as well! On Sunday, I'll be going to a 3 hour Pony Club day! We get to groom our ponies and tack them up and apparently we need to wear fashionable clothes because we are having our photos taken; I hope they don't get ruined!

More pictures of my horses:




No comments:

Post a Comment