Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Thursday 16 July 2015

Riverside park!

Yesterday, we met up with Tilly at Riverside Park in St Neots.
There was a cool swing and a lovely café where I got a delicious bacon sandwich!

Swinging!


 After we'd been there for about an hour, we walked into the town centre to pick up Lavinia, Liv-astrid and her brothers from the museum! At the museum, we saw some of the prison cells from the 1930's. We didn't have time to read who they put in the cells, but they were very cramped and dull.
There was an old fashioned shop from the 1940's with old money and cool weighing scales and lots of fake fruit and vegetables!

Mmmm..Butternut Squash

After that, we went back to the park to play for a while. It was so late when we left, I was shattered!


In other news, I'm going to Paris with Tilly and Lavinia in 5 weeks! We're only going for 4 days, but it's gonna be really exciting! Father will have to look after the pigs when we leave. Dan's getting very cunning and I know he'll escape if father tries to pick him up, so I've paid £230 for a deluxe, double-decker hutch! It'll be delivered fully built on Tuesday!

Also, I got my Blue Peter badge today! It's green because I told Blue Peter about how I  support the WWF and RSPB. I just need to wait for a certificate and then I can start going to loads of places for free!

My green, Blue Peter Badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment