Just Me!

I am just a little kid on a big adventure! I have fun all day, reading and playing and visiting lovely places. I don't go to school (not ever!) so I have loads of time for lovely things!
Read about my adventures here....

Friday 31 July 2015

Even more Art!

A few weeks ago I got 4 small jars and a bunch of glitter to fill them with! It was really fun (and messy). Mother's designs are on the left and mine are on the right. We had a competition where dad was the judge and guess who got the title of Glitter Champ 2015? Me!!!
Glitter!




Plus, a little clay Toothless that I made!



On Wednesday, I went to Wildcats in Stamford for an all day workshop! The theme was Brave (the movie). We learned some Scottish dances, watched the movie and even learned some songs from the movie! We also made a tartan (which is a pattern) to represent our family! I made this. I accidently went a bit overboard with the glue..

Shovlin Tartan
Anyway, I had a great time! It was really tiring though!

No comments:

Post a Comment